Elder Mediation Canada and the Elder Mediation International Network are pleased to inform you that arrangements for the Fourth World Summit & Symposium on Elder Mediation to be held in Bern, Switzerland May 9-11, 2011 are in place. A local Planning Committee established in Bern has confirmed speakers and has arranged accommodations and activities for visitors to this extraordinary UNESCO World Heritage Site. We anticipate a host of new topics to share with all who are interested and dedicated to continuous learning and stimulating conversations about this important and growing field.
Here are the details for the Bern, Switzerland Elder Mediation Summit:
DATES: Monday, May 9 - Wednesday, May 11, 2011
CH-3000 Bern 7
For more information about this venue and for tourist information regarding Bern please select the following link:
1) ibis Hotels (http://www.ibishotel.com/gb/discovering-ibis-hotel/index.shtml)
CHF 132 per night for a double room (= normal price, during the week) and CHF 109 for the night from Sunday 8th to Monday 9 thof May (special weekend price)
Special with this hotel is that:
· Best price if you are two or three persons willing to sleep in the same room: The above mentioned prices are quoted per room (double bed), there are also some rooms where 3 persons can sleep in for CHF 167 per night (two persons sleeping in a double bed, the third person sleeping in a single bed)
· Further costs (per person): Breakfast CHF 15
· It takes about 10 minutes by tram no. 9 to reach the old town and the “Kornhausforum” where the summit takes place.
For booking “ibis” by the end of February: E-Mail to H5007@accor.com , please mention the Reservation Number “No.135611” .
Hotel Ibis Bern Expo
Am Guisanplatz 4
Tel: +41 31 335 12 00
Fax: +41 31 335 12 10
2) Hotel Goldener Schlüssel (Golden Key) (http://www.goldener-schluessel.ch/E/ )
CHF 140 per night for a single room
CHF 198 per night for a double room
· Situated in the old town of Berne, less than 100 meters from the “Kornhausforum” where the summit takes place
· There are 5 single and 5 double rooms available at the moment.
For booking “Golden Key” by the end of February: E-Mail to email@example.com , please mention the keyword “Elder Mediation” with your reservation
HOTEL GOLDENER SCHLÜSSEL
Rathausgasse 72, 3011 Bern
Tel. +41 31 311 02 16 / Fax +41 31 311 56 88
3) Hotel Kreuz ( http://www.kreuzbern.ch/en.html )
CHF 134 per night for a single room (= normal price, during the week) and CHF 129 for the night from Sunday 8th to Monday 9 th of May (special weekend price)
· The Hotel Kreuz is also situated at ca 100 meters from the “Kornhausforum” where the summit takes place.
· There are only 3 single rooms available at this hotel at the moment.
For booking at the Hotel Kreuz: E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org , please mention as a “keyword” that the rooms were reserved on the 7th of December by Ms. Lucia Walter.
3000 Bern 7
Tel: +41 31 329 95 95
Fax:+41 31 329 95 96
REGISTRATION RATES: Canada: $500 CAD, United States: $500.00 USD, Europe: 500 CHF
See you at the Summit!
2011 Planning Committee